Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton is a Theology college primarily based in Alberta. The college exposes college students to in-depth teachings on the Christian religion and prepares them for ministerial assignments.
As college students enroll to earn certificates, diplomas, or diploma certifications, additionally they profit from quite a few monetary aids accessible at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton.
Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton was previously generally known as the Northwest Bible Faculty and the Canadian Northwest Bible Institute earlier than it retained its present title.
The college was established in 1946 and had affiliations with the Affiliation for Biblical Increased Schooling (ABHE), Christian Increased Schooling Canada, and the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada.
Packages accessible at Vanguard Faculty are:
- Kids and Household Ministry
- Christian Ministry
- Intercultural Ministry (Missions)
- Pastoral Care and Counselling Ministry
- Pastoral Ministry
- Pursue Discipleship Certificates Program
- Worship Arts Ministry
- Youth Ministry
Monetary Aids accessible at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton, Canada
Vanguard Faculty provides manner above $200,000 as monetary support yearly. Monetary aids at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton are within the type of entrance scholarships, loans, bursaries, and awards. The monetary help consists of however shouldn’t be restricted to entrance scholarships, regulatory bursaries, and government-provided monetary support.
Many of the scholarships can be found to full-time college students, that’s, these taking a minimal of 10 credit per semester, together with three 3-credit programs and an internship or practicum. College students could make functions twice a yr for the September and January semesters. A single software will cowl all monetary support types accessible at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton.
A number of the scholarships, bursaries, and awards at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton are:
Church Matching Bursary
These are bursaries supplied by the coed’s church. College students chosen for the Church Matching Bursary will obtain as much as $500.
Household/Ministry Help Bursary
The Household/Ministry Help Bursary avails college students within the Christian ministry and people with members of the family who attended or as soon as attended Vanguard Faculty a ten% low cost on tuition charges. The classes of scholars eligible for the bursary are:
- College students with a sibling, partner, or dependent attend Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton full-time.
- College students who’ve been within the Christian ministry for 2 consecutive years earlier than beginning research on the school. Such college students should additionally plan to return to the ministry after finishing their research.
- College students with one or each mother and father are energetic individuals in ministry, whether or not as full-time pastors or missionaries.
- College students with one or each mother and father as alumni of Vanguard Faculty of Northwest Bible Faculty. Mother and father could have taken certificates, diplomas, or diploma programs.
- College students who’ve been serving at a POOC AB AWT district church for not less than one yr earlier than attending Vanguard Faculty.
The Housing Bursary is for first-year college students of Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton who’re residing within the pupil housing for that session. Choice for the bursary is predicated on the variety of accessible slots, and college students might want to apply early to spice up eligibility. Beneficiaries of the Housing Bursary will obtain $1500.
The Out of Province Bursary
This bursary is awarded to new college students of Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton who reside exterior Alberta and have to relocate to Vancouver to start their research. College students who’re thought of eligible will obtain $1000.
Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton Entrance Scholarship
The Entrance Scholarship at Vanguard Faculty is valued at $1000 and is accessible for college kids who make a mean of 75% in 5 Grade 12 topics. To learn from this scholarship, college students should have met admission necessities, submitted an software kind to review on the school, and stuffed out the scholarship and bursary software kind for the semester they’re coming into (fall or winter).
Grade 12 topics acknowledged for the scholarship are:
- Language Arts Topics
- Topics in Maths or Science
- Topics in Social Sciences or Fantastic Arts
College students are to have a mean of 75% in not less than one among every class and another two topics.
The Volunteerism Bursary is awarded to Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton college students as recognition of energetic participation in volunteering duties. College students to be chosen should have actively volunteered in actions akin to soccer, little one care packages, tutoring, and many others., within the quick previous yr. Eligible college students will obtain $500.
Different monetary aids at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton are the Preview Day Bursary and a 20% tuition low cost for college kids who’re 55 years of age or older. College students might also apply for repayable non-interest loans from the faculty.
Paperwork Required to Apply for Monetary Support at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton
College students are required to submit the next to be eligible for any monetary support at Vanguard Faculty:
- The scholarship and bursary software kind.
- Admission functions later should embrace an interim or ultimate transcript.
- Affirmation letter(s) proving the ministerial standing of scholars of their church. That is necessary if college students have an interest within the Household/Ministry Help Bursary.
College students of Vanguard Faculty are additionally uncovered to monetary support not supplied by the varsity, such because the Alberta Scholar Support, Saskatchewan Scholarships and bursaries, and different scholarships supplied by non-public our bodies.
The Alberta Scholar Support
The Provincial Authorities of Canada continually makes monetary help accessible to Alberta residents who’re endeavor post-secondary training. College students could profit from Student Aid Alberta on the premise of wonderful educational efficiency, participation in athletics, volunteering and management functionality, citizenship, language effectivity, and many others. monetary help from Alberta Scholar Support additionally come within the type of scholarship, bursaries, grants, and loans. A few of them are:
Alberta Athletic Award
College students of Vanguard Faculty who show glorious athletic efficiency can apply for the Alberta Athletic Award, valued at $1800. Athletic actions acknowledged for the award are these acknowledged by the ACAC (Alberta Faculty Athletic Convention) and the AUAA (Alberta College Athletic Affiliation AUAA). To use, college students have to be of their second time period and be enrolled in a minimal of 60% of the whole course load for that time period.
Alberta Citizenship Award
The Alberta Citizenship Award includes three totally different awards to acknowledge college students’ impression and contribution to neighborhood service and voluntary packages. The three totally different award packages are:
- The Premier’s Citizenship Award is a letter of commendation.
- The Alberta Centennial Award. 25 college students will obtain $2005
- The Queen’s Golden Jubilee Citizenship Medal Award. Eight college students will obtain $5000 and one medal.
Excessive colleges are to offer recipients for any of the awards. Such college students should show glorious management expertise, diligent neighborhood service, and volunteer participation in significant actions.
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship
That is very talked-about amongst all scholarships supplied below the Alberta Scholar Support. The monetary support, valued at $2,500, is for entrance college students and is supposed to acknowledge the commendable educational efficiency of recent post-secondary college college students whereas they’re in highschool. College students who can apply are Canadian residents, Canadian Everlasting Residents, or protected individuals. As well as, they have to be residents of Alberta or ought to have a mother or father and common-law partner who’s a resident of Alberta.
When college students apply for the Alexander Rutherford Scholarship, they’re additionally mechanically thought of for the next:
- Ernest and Minnie Mehl Scholarship
- Mildred Rowe Weston Memorial Scholarships
- Rutherford Students Award
Indigenous Careers Award
The Indigenous Careers Award is supposed explicitly for indigenes of the Province of Alberta pursuing post-secondary research at house or overseas. Full-time college students of Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton who’re indigenes of First Nations, Metis, and Inuit can apply for this award to obtain $2000 per educational time period and a most of $4000 per educational session or yr.
When making use of for this scholarship, college students should be capable of present proof of indigenous declare and be everlasting residents of Canada, primarily the province of Alberta. Which means a non-resident indigene of Alberta shouldn’t be eligible for this award.
Normal Eligibility Necessities for the Alberta Scholar Support
College students should meet the next standards to learn from any type of monetary help from the Provincial Authorities of Alberta:
- Be a Canadian citizen, everlasting resident, or protected individual. College students might have to offer related paperwork to show this.
- Be a resident of Alberta with everlasting resident standing for the previous 12 months or have a mother or father or common-law companion who has been a resident of Alberta for the previous 12 months.
- Should stay a resident of Canada all through the interval for which the monetary support is accountable or ought to have a mother or father or common-law companion who will stay a resident of Alberta.
- Have to be a pupil in a post-secondary establishment.
Full-time college students of Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton can apply for the scholarship with their highschool transcript. College students who’re chosen will obtain $2,500.
For additional inquiries on monetary support at Vanguard Faculty of Edmonton, college students could contact:
12140 103 Avenue NW
Phone: (780) 452-0808
E mail: [email protected]
In conclusion, Vanguard Faculty Edmonton, Canada, is a wonderful choice for college kids seeking to spend money on their future. Monetary support options, akin to grants and loans, can be found for many who want additional assist to pursue their academic desires. Making the most of these alternatives is important to make sure which you can entry Vanguard Faculty’s high quality training.