It’s possible you’ll apply for some international locations’ visas on the port of entry. Meaning you received’t must undergo the stress of getting a visa by an embassy or consulate in your nation. As an alternative, e book your flight and journey to the nation directly. On this regard, we’ll reply the query, what does visa on arrival imply? We’ll additionally give insights on getting an on-arrival visa in any nation.
A Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a stamp or sticker obtained on the port of entry authorizing you to enter a rustic. It’s often issued at airports for short-term stays, comparable to tourism, enterprise conferences, and well being functions. Most international locations have an on arrival visa, open to purposes from particular residents.
Which Visa Can We Get On Arrival?
Visas for a lot of international locations are obtainable upon arrival on the port of entry, permitting you to remain for 14 to 30 days.
Right here’s a listing of all visa on arrival international locations:
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Saudi Arabia
Associated Publish: Uzbekistan Visa on Arrival – Software and Length.
How Can I Get a Visa On Arrival?
To get a VOA for any nation, you’d must take the next steps on the port of entry:
- Go to the designated space (sales space or counter) for on-arrival visa purposes.
- Tender the required paperwork to the immigration or visa officer (See beneath for the documentation listing.)
- Pay the visa utility price with money or utilizing a legitimate cost card (Be certain of the foreign money accepted and the quantity earlier than leaving your nation.)
- Wait a couple of minutes to some hours to get your visa
Paperwork Required for a Visa on Arrival
Earlier than making use of for an on-arrival visa for any objective, you will need to possess just a few paperwork, as follows:
- Duly filled-out and signed visa on arrival utility type
- A passport legitimate for not less than one yr, alongside copies of your earlier visas
- Passport-size pictures (Quantity required varies relying on the nation.)
- Spherical-trip flight ticket to the nation
- Account statements for not less than the earlier three months
- A verifiable rental settlement or lodge reservation to show that you’ve got lodging
- A sound journey medical health insurance certificates
Which nation can Nigeria Get Visa On Arrival?
With a valid Nigerian passport, you may apply for the next international locations’ visa on arrival:
- South Sudan
Bear in mind that your keep within the above-mentioned international locations is for a interval starting from 14 to 30 days, relying on the nation.
Getting a VOA is straightforward and fast, in comparison with the usual methodology of acquiring a visa. Nonetheless, you can’t apply for an on arrival to check, work, or to remain longer than 30 days in a rustic. Despite that, a VOA is at all times an choice for brief visits.