CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning in Economics and Decision Sciences Scholarship 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Copenhagen Business School (CBS) was established in 1917. Today, with 20,000 students and 1,500 employees, CBS is one of the largest business schools in Europe and one of the 8 Danish universities.
- Host Nationality: Denmark
- Institution: Copenhagen Business School
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning Requirement
- The applicant should have a background in either Economics, Operations Research, Mathematics, or Applied Statistics, and must hold a PhD or the equivalent.
- Documented research track record at international level, including publications in recognized journals in the field.
- Documented pedagogical qualifications or other material for the evaluation of the pedagogical level.
- The applicant must be proficient in English (written and spoken).
Why You Should Apply for Copenhagen Business School Scholarship
- Copenhagen, Denmark and is considered one of the most prestigious business schools in Western Europe and the world
- Copenhagen Business School offers very interesting interdisciplinary programs
- Copenhagen Business School has a great campus! A nice example of Danish design, and some great bars and restaurants in the area of Frederiksberg.
CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning Deadline
This scholarship deadline is 15 February 2022, so I advise you to start applying before the closing date.
How to Apply for CBS Postdoc in Machine Learning
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!