CSA Group Graduate Scholarships are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
The purpose of the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship is to support graduate students in the pursuit of novel research related to standards. Graduate students at the Master’s level studying or accepted into a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university are eligible to apply.
About CSA Group
CSA Group was established in the year 1919 as an organization that developed standards in 57 areas in Canada, the United States.
Scholarships are valued at $10,000 per year for a maximum of two years, or to the end of a two-year Master’s program, whichever is sooner.
CSA Group Graduate Scholarship Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- Students must be accepted to a graduate program for full time studies at the Master’s level, or must be currently enrolled in a Master’s program at a publicly-funded, accredited Canadian university to apply;
- Students must be enrolled in a Master’s program within the eligible two-year time period to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
CSA Group Graduate Scholarship Deadline
- Deadline to Apply: March 31
- Notice of Award: April 30
- Award Acceptance: May 31
How to Apply
- Application Form
- Proof of Canadian citizenship, permanent resident, protected person, student visa or study permit
- Letter of support from supervisor
- Two referee forms, sent directly by the referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by the required deadline.
For more information visit the CSA Group Website
Please leave a comment below!