DAAD Scholarship for International Students – The DAAD Scholarship in Germany is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries. Moreover, this organization was founded in 1925 and ever since then. Also, it has funded around two million scholars in Germany and abroad.
Aiming to educate future leaders, provide access to some of the best study and research opportunities. Also, help developing countries establish practical university systems. DAAD scholarship offers a wide range of degree programmes taught both in English as well as German.
Requirements for DAAD Scholarship 2022
Moving on, the requirements
for DAAD scholarship are as follows;
- The DAAD scholarships are awarded to students who want to complete a full-time course of study with mandatory attendance in Germany.
- The applicant should have completed their Bachelor’s degree, not more than in the last 6 years.
- The applicant should have at least two years of proven work experience.
- Depending on your degree course, there will be English or German Language requirements.
- If you want to come to Germany for a period of time up to 6 months, you must have lived in your country of residence for at least one year at the time of application.
- If you want to come to Germany for a period of time longer than 6 months, you must have obtained your last degree in your country of residence.
The Scholarship Stipend Amount
The monthly stipend you will receive will support your living expenses, health insurance, as well as some travel expenses. Also note that postgraduate students will be given a monthly stipend of 850 Euros. Also, doctoral degree course students will be given 1,200 Euros. Postgraduate and Doctoral students will receive insurance and health coverage.
However, Postgraduate and Doctoral students might receive a travel grant. Also, Free accommodation in the university dorms will be part of the DAAD scholarship.
DAAD scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, note the following below;
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject.
- His/her academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
- Candidates have at least two years of professional experience
Required Documents for DAAD scholarship Application
Moving on, the required documents are;
- Hand-signed CV (please use the Europass specimen form: http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), a maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an official stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
The last date to apply for the Scholarship 2021 in Germany varies from University to University and Course to Course. Each University has a different Deadline
Furthermore, the selection criteria depend on two main components: the quality of the project as well as the applicant’s academic achievements.
How to Apply?
Finally, Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. To Apply click here
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.