Dell Scholarship 2022 – The Dell Scholarship foundation offers talented individuals the opportunity to complete their studies and offers a variety of study fields and does not hold candidates back upon graduation.
The Dell Scholars program is a scholarship program that nurtures and empowers students on their path to a college degree. Since starting the program in 2004, the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation has supported 5,000 scholars, including more than 2,000 college graduates.
Michael & Susan Dell foundation
All Dell scholars receive:
- A $20,000 scholarship
- Personalized, multifaceted support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may prevent students from completing college
- A laptop with 4 years warranty
- Chegg credits ($500 annually for four years), used for textbook purchases and rentals and/for textbook solutions (via Chegg study)
- A scholars resource network that connects students with their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing child care, and life circumstances
- A teletherapy service that connects students to professional counseling
- Must participate in Dell scholars approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- He/she must also be graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Interested persons must maintain at least 2.4 GPA
- Must be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college
- Must be planning to get enrolment as a full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall
Procedure To Apply For Dell Scholarship Program
Candidates must complete the online application form. After submission, the semifinalist will be selected after assessment.
- Copy of their high school transcripts
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA
- Online recommendation
What Is The Deadline For Dell Scholarship?
October 1: Application opens. December 1: Application deadline. December 10: semifinalist announced.
How Much Is The Ron Brown Scholarship?
RBSP competitively awards 45-50 four-year $40,000 scholarships ($10,000 each year) to the most talented and economically challenged high school seniors who demonstrate a keen interest in public service, community engagement, business entrepreneur, and global citizenship- the four pillars of the late Ronald H.
How Many Students Get The Dell Scholarship?
Even so, we recognize the college costs can be a significant burden for many students and their families. Nationally, 500 Dell Scholars are selected each year to receive a scholarship plus lots of non-monetary support.
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
- Top 10 Music Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 University of Toronto full Scholarships
- MIT Scholarships for International Students
- Art Scholarships for International Students 2021
- Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for South Africans
- DAAD Scholarship for International Students 2021/2022 | Apply Here
- Posse Scholarship Applications | Apply Here