The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 programme supports European top-quality Master Courses and enhances the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries. Also, the Euroculture Master programme offers several Erasmus Mundus scholarships for the 2022 intake.
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Programme provides EU-funded scholarships for Third Country students. EU/EEA students who have applied to and have been accepted by the Euroculture Master Course. Also, there are around 24 grants available each year. For those applying to start in 2021, around 20 grants will be available.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022 Worth
The student grant covers the participation costs, a monthly allowance for living costs, and a contribution to travel and installation costs. However, each grantee will receive EUR 1,000 each month for living costs during the 24 months duration of the programme.
Also, The scholarship also includes a contribution to travel and installation and any other type of costs to be paid in two instalments. As well as the Euroculture participation costs of EUR 9.000 (EU students) / 18.000 (non-EU students) including health insurance coverage 24 months.
Do You Want to Get Scholarships Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Eligibility criteria
Furthermore, to be eligible for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship, you must;
- Scholarship students must have already obtained a first higher education degree or demonstrate a recognized equivalent level of learning. According to national rules and legislation in place by the application deadline. That means that scholarship applicants must hold a higher education degree by 14 January 2021 to start the programme in 2021.
- Students who have already obtained an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees (EMJMD) scholarship or are former. Erasmus Mundus Master/Doctoral Course scholarship holders are not eligible for an additional scholarship under the EMJMD action. Students benefiting from an EMJMD scholarship cannot benefit from another EU grant while pursuing their EMJMD studies.
- The list of countries whose nationals are eligible for a scholarship is presented here. A differentiation between programme country students and partner country students is applied. No more than 25% of the total number of scholarships available will be awarded to programme country students.
- The monthly subsistence allowance is not given to scholarship holders from a Partner Country for the EMJMD periods exceeding three months (indicatively the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country.
- Students from partner countries who have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc.). For more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in any of the programme countries. It will be considered programme country applicants according to the 12-months rule.
- Please note: for a given academic year student candidates can apply for a maximum of three different joint programmes supported by the Erasmus Mundus scholarships
- A full and timely application is necessary to apply. Check the menu on the left for required documents.
How to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship 2022
Students should consult the online EMJMD Catalogue. Also, contact the consortium offering the Master Course for more information on courses and application procedures
Also, a new batch of selected EMJMDs is added to the list each summer. Most consortia will require applications to be submitted between October and January, for courses starting the following academic year.
To apply CLICK HERE
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.