PhD (Via MPhil) Student in The Faculty Of Clinical And Biomedical Sciences 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Applicants are invited for a PhD studentship. The studentship is tenable for 3 years full time (subject to satisfactory progress). Both Home/EU and International applicants may apply.
The studentship will provide an annual stipend of £15,285 (subject to satisfactory progress) in addition to course fees.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Central Lancashire(UCLAN)
- Study Type: Full time(PhD, Research)
- Academic Session: 2022
PhD (via MPhil) Studentship in the Faculty of Clinical and Biomedical Sciences 2022 is available to undertake PhD, Research level programs at the University of Central Lancashire(UCLAN).
PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In The Faculty Of Clinical And Biomedical Sciences Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent qualification) at 2:1 or above in a related area, or a Masters level qualification.
- Basic knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research
- Experience of working in healthcare settings
- Basic knowledge of HIV and related issues
- Persistence Time management
- Open-mindedness and curiosity
- Passion Self-Management & Work Habits.
- Written & Oral Communication
- Analysis & Problem-Solving
- Interpersonal & Leadership Skills
- Project Management and Organisation
- Research and Information Management.
PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In The Faculty Of Clinical And Biomedical Sciences Deadline
This scholarship Deadline is 31 March 2022.
How to apply for PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In The Faculty Of Clinical And Biomedical Sciences
Completed application forms should be returned to the Research Admissions email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the studentship reference number RS/22/10.
interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!