German Academic Exchange Scholarship For Foreign Graduates In The Fields Of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication And Film 2022 – How is how you can apply for the latest arts scholarships in Germany;
About German Academic Exchange Service
Germany is globally recognized as an international attraction for students from different nationals one of the reasons being that Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst DAAD Scholarship in Germany is the world’s largest funding organization for international students from developing countries.
In addition, the organization since its establishment in 1925 has funded around 2 million scholars in Germany and abroad.DAAD aims to help developing countries establish practical university systems and to provide the best education for future leaders.
Do You Want to Get Scholarships Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Requirements For German Academic Exchange Scholarship
- Foreign applicants who have gained a first university degree in the fields of Fine Art, Design/Visual Communication, and Film.
- The funding will be provided for a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree.
- Funding will also be provided to a complimentary course at a state or state-recognized German university of the candidate’s choice that does not lead to a final qualification.
- The individual should be admitted to one of the universities to avail of this scholarship.
For all applicants
- A current Transcript of Records with individual grade(s), including an explanation of the grading system
- University degree certificate indicating final grade(s): the certificate must be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study program begins if studies have not been completed at the time of application.
- Proof of German language proficiency according to the European Framework of References for Languages or the Test-DaF for study programs in German.
- Proof of English language proficiency according to the requirements of the chosen study program in English (e.g. TOEFL, IELTS).
- The language certificate should be no more than two years old.
- A list of all work that has been cited as samples (see www.daad.de/extrainfo) with detailed information (size, date of creation, place, etc.)
- A declaration that the works of art have been produced or created by you or the names of those persons involved in producing collaborative pieces of work. In the case of collaborative work or projects, the applicant’s own contribution must be marked as such or appropriately described.
How To Apply For The German Academic Exchange Scholarship
To apply for the ongoings German Academic Exchange Service Masters Scholarship click on the “Apply Now” button below to get started;
It should be noted that all Interested and qualified candidates are to apply for the German Academic Exchange Service Masters Scholarship on or before November 30, 2021.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page