Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022 Benefits:
- The objectives of the World Programme, particularly in its fourth phase, include:
- (1) expand human rights education to include all youths, with priority for young people in vulnerable and marginalised conditions;
- (2) facilitate young people’s participation and leadership in human rights education programming;
- (3) outline key components and actions for human rights education for youth in order to assess national progress;
- (4) encourage cooperation on local, national, regional, and international levels regarding human rights, youth, education, sustainable development, and the 2030 Agenda.
OxFID is the UK’s largest student-run conference on international development issues and is an initiative of the Oxford Hub.
Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022 Eligible Nationalities:
Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022 Requirement
- In line with Diversity & Inclusion, the challenge is open to young people around the world (18 – 30 years old), regardless of nationality and background.
- The challenge should be delivered by self-organised teams of 3 – 5, with a designated team leader. There are no restrictions set on the team composition aside from the age requirement.
Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022 Deadline
Interested candidates can visit the school site for the application deadline
Start Application Now!
How to Apply for the Global Youth Challenge at OxFID 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!