Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program for Graduate Students in Africa for Master 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Google PhD Fellowship Program Scholarship Benefits:
Google will provide fully-funded scholarships to the selected Ph.D. students.
- Up to 3 year Fellowship
- US $30K to cover stipend and other research related activities, travel expenses including overseas travel
- Google Research Mentor.
Google PhD Fellowship Program Eligible Nationalities:
Google is an American-based Company established in 1998 that works particularly as a search Engine multinational technology company. Google is one of the five biggest companies in the United States and one of the biggest employers.
Google PhD Fellowship Program Requirement
- Full-time graduate students pursuing a PhD and enrolled in an African institution.
- Undergraduate or Master’s students and professionals may apply.
- Undergraduate and Master’s student applicants must be currently enrolled, full-time students at an African university.
- Professionals must be employed/affiliated with an organization registered in Africa.
- For these applicants, the Fellowship award shall be contingent on the awardee registering for a full-time PhD program of an African university in computer science (or an adjacent field) within the calendar year of the Fellowship award, or the award shall be forfeited.
Google PhD Fellowship Program Deadline
Interested candidates can visit the school site for the application deadline
Start Application Now!
How to Apply for Google PhD Fellowship Program
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!