Government of Canada Scholarships to Study in Canada for Bachelor 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Government of Canada Scholarship Benefits:
The scholarship is valued at CAD 10,200 or CAD 12,700 depending on study duration and the funds should be used towards:
- Visa or study/work permit fees;
- Airfare for the scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route;
- Health insurance;
- Living expenses, such as accommodation, utilities and food;
- Ground transportation, including a public transportation pass; and
- Books and supplies required for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Government of Canada Scholarships Eligible Nationalities:
Government of Canada Scholarships Requirement
- Canadian Citizen and Foreign Citizen both are Eligible.
- be nominated by only one Canadian institution, which must have received a Vanier CGS Quota.
- Citizens of one of the following eligible countries/territories:Asia: Bangladesh, Nepal, Taiwan;
- Europe: Turkey, Ukraine;
- Middle East and North Africa: Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia;
- Sub-Saharan Africa: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda; and
- Enrolled as a full-time student at post-secondary institution in an eligible country/territory and paying tuition fees to that institution at the time of application and for the full duration of the exchange.
- The Canadian post-secondary institution must:
- Be a Designated Learning Institution (DLI);
- Have a valid student exchange agreement with the candidate’s home institution that waives tuition fees for scholarship recipients. For college and undergraduate research applications with no agreement, a letter issued by the Canadian institution’s international office or equivalent will be accepted; and
- Inform both the candidate and their home institution of any mandatory fees that, in exceptional cases, cannot be waived, prior to applying for a scholarship on the candidate’s behalf.
- Candidates interested in this scholarship program should:
- Make their interest known to their home institution;
- Find out if there is an existing institutional collaboration or exchange agreement between their home institution and a Canadian institution;
- Request information from their home institution about the application process and selection criteria specific to the Canadian partner institution; and
- Ensure they meet the eligibility requirements.
- Post-secondary institutions from eligible countries/territories should:
- Communicate with partner institutions in Canada to confirm or explore institutional collaborations and student exchange agreements;
- Promote this scholarship opportunity through their international offices;
- Identify candidates who meet the eligibility and admission requirements for the Canadian partner institution;
- Provide supporting documents for their candidates to the Canadian partner institution, which is responsible for submitting the scholarship applications; and
- Advise selected candidates to gain additional linguistic training and intercultural skills before their departure.
Government of Canada Scholarships Deadline
Interested candidates can visit the school site for the application deadline
Start Application Now!
How to Apply for Government of Canada Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!