International Honor Scholarship 2022 – Alvernia University USA is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Alvernia University.
Eligible students will be provided with $22,000 per year to pursue their undergraduate at Alvernia University.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: Alvernia University
- Study Type: Full time(Undergraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
International Honor Scholarship 2022 – Alvernia University Requirement
Alvernia University offers scholarships to each admitted international freshman and transfer student wishing to earn an undergraduate degree as a traditional day student at our main Reading campus.
These merit scholarships are renewable for four years (up to eight semesters), all in the same amount. Scholarships cannot be combined with any other award, including a government scholarship, therefore an applicant cannot apply for an Alvernia International Scholarship if they are already receiving another financial award.
- Be a full time, degree-seeking undergraduate student attending mostly daytime classes.
- Have earned a minimum 3.0 overall cumulative GPA by the May 1 scholarship application deadline.
- Meet English proficiency and financial specifications.
International Honor Scholarship 2022 – Alvernia University Deadline
The deadline for the scholarship is Open.
How to Apply for International Honor Scholarship 2022 – Alvernia University
Submit each of the following documents to Alvernia’s International Admissions by the May 1 application deadline:
- International Scholarship application. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for the application once you have been admitted to Alvernia University.
- Statement of proposed study. This should be a separate document, in which the student applicant explains (in 300 words or less) why Alvernia University should provide them with a scholarship and how their academic and personal goals will contribute to our campus community.
- Unofficial Grade Report. The student must submit all grades from all previous schools attended.
- One Letter of Recommendation. This letter must be submitted with the scholarship application packet before the deadline.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!