International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) Australia 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About the Monash University Australia
Monash University Australia was founded in the year 1958, based in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. it is known to be one of the largest universities with 12 campuses and teaching locations across 4 continents.
Monash University Australia is known as the second oldest university in the state and is also ranked 100 in the world.
International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) at Monash University Australia Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- Should be an International student.
- Should meet Monash’s competitive scholarship selection process requirements.
- Students must demonstrate academic merit.
- Students must have any research outputs and prior research experience.
- Should meet Monash’s English language proficiency requirements.
International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) at Monash University Australia Deadline
Monash International Tuition Scholarship covers the cost of;
- Courses tuiton fees
- A single oversees student health cover (OSHC) policy.
How to Apply for International Tuition Scholarship (MITS) at Monash University Australia
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to go to Monash University on login.microsoftonline.com to apply.