Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2022 – The Jackie Robinson Scholarship foundation is a nonprofit organization that offers help to enable students to pursue their profession and academic career without having to deal with the cost of attendance or paying school loans after finishing their studies.
Scholarships are known to make life easier for students, they help students graduate with little or no debts to pay. Most scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, some are based on the financial need of the students, some depend on the cost of attendance of the school the student has chosen while others are based on community services.
Practically speaking, the purpose of this Jackie Robinson Scholarship Program is to deal with the monetary demands of minority college students and also give comprehensive mentoring services via its 42 strategies for a thriving curriculum.
About Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2022
The Jackie Robinson foundation realizes that there is an occurrence of monetary needs. The sum of scholarship awards spread differs each year but on normal, 60 awards up to $30,000/four years will be granted.
Is Jackie Robinson Foundation Real?
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship foundation is real, it is a lifetime chance that you should not allow slipping away from you.
Here you will find all the crucial information that you are required to know about this Jackie Scholarship comprising how you can apply and most importantly the deadline.
Do You Want to Get Scholarships Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
What Is Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship?
The Jackie Robinson Foundation is a non-profit organization that was established by the wife of Jackie Robinson, a Fame member of Baseball Rachel Robinson in 1973. Practically, the foundation gives scholarships to higher education youths.
That aside, the foundation gives four-year college scholarships with an extensive set of skills and alternatives to disadvantaged students of color to guarantee their success in college and improve their leadership potential. The Jackie Robinson Scholarship gives high school graduates an extraordinary chance to get a degree in an accredited institution of higher education.
How Much Does Jackie Robinson Worth?
Jackie Robinson Scholarship foundation grant to minority high school students who maintain extraordinary leadership ability and require financial aid to go to an accredited college or university of their choice for a four-year course.
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship is worth $30,000.
Moreover, it is worth noting that this foundation accomplishes this via its mentoring and leadership development program.
Requirements For Jackie Robinson Scholarship
As a student, to be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, a candidate must:
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Be intending to go to an accredited and authorized four-year institution in the US.
- Must indicate leadership potential.
- He/she Must indicate devotion to community service.
- Must present an indication of financial need.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1000 combined on the mathematics and critical reading segments or a composite ACT score of 21.
- Not have a degree from a 2 or 4-year college when applying for the scholarship.
How To Apply For Jackie Robinson Scholarship
To be eligible, interested applicants are expected to apply online with the foundation. The application portal will be open for application submissions on November 1st.
And also, meet up with some other requirements for your application to be complete.
Jackie Robinson Foundation Requirements
The components/elements of the Jackie Robinson Foundation application include:
- The Jackie Robinson Scholarship online application, which comprises four essay questions;
- A professional, hi-resolution digital photo (headshot only, in a JPEG format) – you may submit a high school senior graduation photo;
- One letter of recommendation (e.g. from a teacher, a mentor, a guidance counselor, an employer);
- SAT or ACT scores: if you have sat for the SAT or ACT more than once, please enter your best scores from each test. Note JRF does not assess the writing scores as part of your examination.
Jackie Robinson Scholarship required documents
What you will need:
Here are some of the required documents to apply for this Jackie Robinson Scholarship online.
- You will need the application form
- Community service is required
- You will be required an essay
- Financial need analysis
- You will be expected to submit (Recommendations or Reference)
- You will be expected to submit your test scores
When Is The Jackie Robinson Scholarship Foundation Application Due?
The completed application is due January 12, 2022.
If you have any further questions about the scholarship process, you can visit the JFR Scholarship website.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
- Top 10 Music Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 University of Toronto full Scholarships
- MIT Scholarships for International Students
- Art Scholarships for International Students 2021
- Netflix Postgraduate Scholarship Programme for South Africans
- DAAD Scholarship for International Students 2021/2022 | Apply Here