Joint Ph.D. Scholarships in King’s College London 2022 are currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About King’s College London
- King’s College is located in England, the third-largest country in the United Kingdom.
- The university ranks as one of the oldest best universities in the UK that has produced an exceptional alumni body of 14 Nobel laureates, heads of state, business moguls, and more.
- More so, the institution is a multicultural community with students from over 155 countries.
Joint Ph.D. Scholarships are offered by the King’s Centre for Doctoral Studies for joint Ph.D. programs between King’s College London and four of its international partner universities (listed below) for the 2022/23 academic year.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: King’s College
- Study Type: Full time(Ph.D.)
- Academic Session: 2022
Joint Ph.D. Scholarships Requirement
- be due to commence a full-time joint PhD programmes run in collaboration between King’s College London and a stated partner (The University of Hong Kong, Humboldt University, Berlin, The National University of Singapore, or The University of Sao Paulo) during the 2022/23 academic year. Please refer to the ‘CDS PGR Joint PhD 22-23 guidance‘ document for a full list of eligible programmes;
- have applied to King’s College London as the home institution;
- have provisional agreement from supervisors at both King’s and the partner university;
- have submitted all the required application materials by the funding deadline, including references and the Travel Plan form, which can be found online or obtained via the King’s Admissions office.
Joint Ph.D. Scholarships Deadline
This scholarship deadline is on 1 April 2022, so I advise you to start to apply now before the closing date.
How to Apply for Joint Ph.D. Scholarships
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment below!