Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2022/2023 – They seek a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed.
Moreover, they believe that with access to education, financial services, and skills training, people can have that chance. Also, their focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move themselves, their families, and their communities out of poverty to a better life.
About Mastercard Scholarship
The Mastercard Intern Program (Data & Services) is a comprehensive programme where students in their penultimate year will gain skills. Also, have the opportunity to complete projects that will enhance their skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
They are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. Besides that, they are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
Also, they ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. They believe as a company grows, so should the workers. Also, they believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Do You Want to Get Scholarships Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Requirements for Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
To be eligible for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in their penultimate year of a degree program
- Must demonstrate strong academic abilities.
- Possess innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Possess the ability to partner across the organization.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player
- Impactful assignments that drive business results
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series
- Volunteer and team-building experiences.
The Internship program at Mastercard will afford the students the opportunity to volunteer and build teams for impactful assignments that drive business results. Also, The intern will acquire work-related skills in data and services and be exposed to the work culture at Mastercard.
Moreover, interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to become part of a global technology company that has brought innovation into the payment and financial systems.
How to Apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Finally, Interested applicants who meet the requirements for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship are to complete an online application. Interested and qualified?
Click HERE, to apply
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
- Top 10 Music Scholarships for International Students
- Top 10 University of Toronto full Scholarships
- MIT Scholarships for International Students