Mastercard Internship Program for Africans South Africa 2022 – The MasterCard internship program is a comprehensive program where students In their penultimate year will gain skills and have the opportunity to complete projects that will enhance their skills as well as contribute to the department’s goal and objectives.
The MasterCard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. All people, no matter where their starting point in life, should have an equal chance to succeed. We believe that with access to education, financial service, and skills training, people can have that chance. Our focus is helping economically disadvantaged young people in Africa to find opportunities to move, and their families, out of poverty to a better life.
Aim and Benefits of Mastercard Internship Program
- Impactful assignments that drive business results.
- Networking sessions and leadership speakers series.
- Volunteer and team-building experiences.
The Internship program at Mastercard will afford the students the opportunity to volunteer and build a team for impactful assignments that drive business results. The intern will acquire work-related skills in data and services and be exposed to the work culture at Mastercard. Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to become part of a global technology company that has brought innovation into the payment and financial systems.
Do You Want to Get Scholarships Updates?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
Requirements for Mastercard Internship Program Qualification
To be eligible for the Mastercard Data and Services Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be in their penultimate year of a degree program
- Must demonstrate strong academic abilities.
- Possess innovative thinking and thoughtful risk-taking
- Possess the ability to partner across the organization.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player.
- Checkout: How To Write A Scholarship Essay – Scholarship Essay Examples
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Mastercard Foundation on
mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements for the Mastercard Data and Services Internship are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page