There’s an increasing employment opportunity in Canada. Opportunities are open to both citizens and immigrants who have the required qualification and experience to succeed in the country. The employment process is free and fair to all as the country has series of programs opened to help immigrant that would contribute to the development of the country’s economy to move into the country.
About the Country
Canada has the tenth-largest economy in the world, with a nominal GDP of around US$1.52 trillion. As of 2015, it ranks eighth in the world in terms of per capita GDP, with a per capita GDP of $51,900. The country’s economy is highly diversified, with service-producing industries making up the largest proportion of the GDP, followed by the industrial and agricultural sectors.
The country’s capital city is Ottawa and Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal as the three largest areas.
We have amazing job opportunities for employment seekers from all over the globe from reputable and renowned public and private establishments in the country to work as Office Clerks. Employment opportunity is available to both permanent and temporary job seekers.
Specific Responsibilities in the Position
- Addressing of guests inquiries, complaints, and concerns
- Effective maintenance of a clean and organized work place
- Effectively perform all other assigned tasks
- Foster the delivery of exceptional service
- Professional and timely order for office supplies
- Professional filling and sorting of mails
- Prompt and proper organization and scheduling of office work
Specific Skills and Qualifications Required
- Capable of excelling under intense pressure
- Able to thrive effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Effective management and organization skills
- Positive and friendly demeanor
- Able to pay strong attention to details
- Impeccable interpersonal and analytical skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Flexible work schedule
- Good wage package
- Paid leave
- Health and medical insurance