Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
About Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarship
- Open to one-year masters students studying in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences.
- Open only to those with international fee status.
- Will be used to partially cover tuition fees to the value of £11,100. Any remaining tuition fees are to be covered by the scholar themselves.
- This can be used in conjunction with the alumni discount or postgraduate progression scholarship if applicable.
- Students applying for one year’s study and a placement are eligible, but only for the first year of study, not for the placement year.
- Please ensure you have an offer to study at Kingston University, although you do not have to have formally accepted it when applying for the scholarship.
The scholarship will support an outstanding international postgraduate student to complete a one-year Master’s course at the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences. The scholarship will cover a large portion of tuition fees for the applicant, up to the value of £11,100.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: Kingston University
- Study Type: Full time(Postgraduate)
- Academic Session: 2022
Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships 2022 Requirement
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must be international postgraduate students studying in the Faculty of Business and Social Sciences
Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships 2022 Deadline
This scholarship deadline is the 1st of June 2022.
How to Apply for Niloufar Ebrahim Scholarships 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please make sure you leave a comment below!