Norman Borlaug Field Award 2022 For Achievement In International Agriculture & Food Production Application Form Portal – Apply for this World Food Prize Foundation Scholarship using the correct scholarship application portal.
This article will show you all you need to know about the World Food Prize Foundation scholarship for international students.
David Sainsbury World Food Prize Foundation Scholarship Requirements 2022.
After knowing some details about this scholarship, let us also know who can apply for this scholarship?
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this application, candidates must;
- Candidate must be under the age of 40 (40th birthday not reached before World Food Day, October 16, of the year in which the award is presented).
- Candidate must be actively working in the discipline, research area, position, or on the project(s) for which they are being recognized. They may be associated with a public or private educational, research or development organization or related entity.
- Candidate remain eligible for consideration beyond the year of their nomination, at the discretion of the Award Jury, as long as the award criteria and age requirement are met.
- The award is intended to be presented to one person. In unusual and rare circumstances, another person may share the award for pronounced collaborative efforts and achievement.
Norman Borlaug Field Scholarship Worth 2022
Norman Borlaug Field Award scholarship worth is $10,000
The application deadline for this scholarship is June 15, 2022.
Hurry now and apply.
How to Apply for The Norman Borlaug Field Award 2022 Scholarship
All interested applicants who are looking to enroll for this scholarship must follow through the below link please;
- Late or incomplete registration will not be accepted
Candidates will also be selected based on their essays’ overall strength and application materials compared to the entire pool of applications.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
we will not ask for money for any information we give.