PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In Engineering 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
Available studentships are displayed below. These are updated regularly so if you have missed a deadline, or there are no relevant opportunities at the moment, please make sure you check again soon.
The studentship (£15,609) is tenable for up to 3.5 years full time (subject to satisfactory progress) and tuition fees will be paid by the university at the rate for UK students.
- Host Nationality: United Kingdom
- Institution: University of Central Lancashire(UCLAN)
- Study Type: Full time(Research)
- Academic Session: 2022
PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In Engineering Requirement
- A Bachelor level degree with honours, ideally with at least class 2.1 (UK or equivalent), in a Physical Sciences, Engineering or Technology related field such as Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering, etc.
- A master’s level qualification or equivalent in a science or technology related topic (Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Engineering) Evidence of prior professional practice or learning
- Ability to develop understanding of complex problems and apply indepth knowledge to address them. Experience with CAD design software and simulation software. Some knowledge of basic electronics, experience in the use of sensors and data acquisition systems/software. Evidence of ability to deliver projects.
- Evidence of potential to develop expertise in new areas. Knowledge of vacuum technologies and materials used in vacuum application
PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In Engineering Deadline
This scholarship deadline is 21 March 2022.
How to Apply for PhD (Via MPhil) Studentship In Engineering
Informal project related enquiries about the post can be made to:
Prof Ian Sherrington (Isherrington@uclan.ac.uk)
Completed application forms should be returned to the Research Admissions email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the studentship reference number RS/22/03.
I hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!