Queen Mary University London 2022 Amir Ghaffari Scholarships for International Students in UK Application Form Portal – Apply for the Queen Mary University of London Scholarship using the correct Queen Mary University of London address or scholarship application portal.
This article will show you all you need to know about the Queen Mary University of London scholarships for international students.
Queen Mary University London 2022 Amir Ghaffari Scholarships for International Students in UK Rquirements 2022
After knowing some details about the Queen Mary University of London scholarship, let us also know who can apply for this UK scholarship?
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this application, candidates must;
- You must have a conditional or unconditional offer for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM (please note that this is a specific programme of study, it does not apply to those who are applying for any of the other LLM programmes)
- You must be a full-time student;
- You must have the strongest academic record;
- You must be of Iranian heritage, which is defined as having at least one grandparent who was born in Iran;
- You can have either a UK or International fees status;
- You must have made a Programme of Study application for the Comparative and International Dispute Resolution LLM programme by 6 April 2022;
- You must not be in receipt of funding from another source.
Hurry now and apply.
How to Apply for TheQueen Mary University London 2022 Amir Ghaffari Scholarships for International Students in UK
All interested applicants who are looking to enroll for this scholarship must follow through the below link please;
- Late or incomplete registration will not be accepted
Candidates will also be selected based on their essays’ overall strength and application materials compared to the entire pool of applications.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
we will not ask for money for any information we give.