Sahel Fellowships 2022 at IHE Delft is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
A master’s degree Program Open for International Students To study in the field of Sanitation At the IHE Delft
About IHE Delft
IHE Delft Institute is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world and is based in Delft, Netherlands. The Institute has provided graduate education to more than 23,000 water professionals from over 190 countries.
- Host Nationality:
- Institution: IHE Delft
- Study Type: Full time(A master’sdegree program)
- Academic Session: 2022
A student with foreign nationalities can take this Application.
Successful Candidates will be awarded approximately 50% (€17,500) of the total cost of the program.
Sahel Fellowships 2022 at IHE Delft Requirement
Who Can Apply?
- Candidates are a national of and work and/or live in one of the eligible countries: Mali, Burkina Faso and Niger.
- Academic admission to the MSc programme in Water and Sustainable Development 2022
- Application for admission submitted before 1 May 2022
- Strong motivation statement.
Deadline for the Sahel Fellowships 2022 at IHE Delft
This scholarship deadline is May 1, 2022!
How to Apply for Sahel Fellowship
- Why are you applying for this programme? Max 600 characters with spaces
- What are the specific challenges, issues or problems (in your country, region or worldwide) that you would like to address once you have completed this study? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- How will this programme enable you to address above-mentioned challenges, issues or problems? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- What are your most relevant qualifications and experiences that make you a suitable candidate for this programme? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
- Where do you see yourself five years after you have graduated? Max 1000 characters with spaces.
The above information is been required when completing the application, you are requested to answer a few questions.
Submissions are been done online through the school website.
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!