Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship For International Students 2022 Application Form Portal – Apply for this Participating Slovakian Universities Scholarship using the correct Participating Slovakian Universities address or scholarship application portal.
This article will show you all you need to know about the Participating Slovakian Universities scholarships for international students.
Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship For International Students Rquirements 2022
After knowing some details about this Participating Slovakian Universities scholarship, let us also know who can apply for this Slovak scholarship?
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this application, candidates must;
- Applicant must be from any of the eligible nationalities; Belarus, Belgium-French Community/ Walloon region, Bulgaria, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Kazakhstan, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovenia, Serbia, Ukraine.
- Scholarships are awarded to applicants nominated by the competent authorities of eligible countries.
Hurry now and apply.
How to Apply for The Slovak Republic Bilateral Scholarship For International Students 2022.
- A Bachelor and Masters degree program
- Open to International students
- To study in the field of courses taught at the participating university
- At Slovekian Universities
- Successful applicants will be awarded (bachelor/master level): 280 € per month for students, 330 € per month for PhD students and 550 € per month for university teachers or researchers.
All interested applicants who are looking to enroll for this scholarship must follow through the below link please;
For more information visite the Participating Slovakian University website.
- Late or incomplete registration will not be accepted
Candidates will also be selected based on their essays’ overall strength and application materials compared to the entire pool of applications.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
we will not ask for money for any information we give.