Stevens Institute of Technology Acceptance Rate 2022 – Getting admission into Stevens Institute of technology is very easy as you follow the information below to guide you through your admission procedure in the favor of the stevens institute of technology acceptance rate.
About Stevens Institute Of Technology
Stevens Institute of Technology is a private research university in Hoboken, New Jersey. Incorporated in 1870, it is one of the oldest technological universities in the United States and was the first college in America solely dedicated to mechanical engineering. The campus encompasses Castle Point, the highest point in Hoboken, and several other buildings around the city.
Founded from an 1868 bequest from Edwin Augustus Stevens, enrollment at Stevens includes more than 5,500 undergraduate and graduate students representing 47 states and 60 countries throughout Asia, Europe, and Latin America. It is classified among “R2: Doctoral Universities – High research activity”. The university is home to two national Centers of Excellence as designated by the U.S. Department of Defense and U.S. Department of Homeland Security Two members of the Stevens community, as alumni or faculty, have been awarded the Nobel Prize: Frederick Reines (class of 1939), in Physics, and Irving Langmuir (Chemistry faculty 1906–1909), in chemistry.
Stevens Institute Of Technology Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate for the Stevens Institute of Technology is 53%. This is to inform all student how selective and competitive the stevens institute of technology is, and how strict they are with admission matters.
Stevens Institute Of Technology Admission Requirement
Below are some requirement required of all interested student before admission would be granted to such you must meet up the school requirement.
- Two letters of recommendation – Letters must be submitted electronically through the online application system.
- $60 non-refundable Application Fee
- High school GPA
- High school Transcript
- College prep courses.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
- List of Tuition-Free Universities in Europe for International Students
- University of Central Florida Scholarships
- Art Scholarships for International Students
- Full Scholarships in the USA for International Students
- Top Electrical Engineering Bachelor Degrees in Poland
- Great Reasons Why You Should Study in Australia
- Top Universities in Denmark for International Students
- Fully Funded Masters Programs in Canada
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page.