Taco Bell Scholarship 2021/2022 – Taco Bell Foundation is offering scholarships for students of the United States of America to pursue high school education under the Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship.
The program provides an opportunity to innovators, creators, and dreamers of the next generation who have the passion to fulfill their unique dreams, the scholarship does not include any tests or any alternatives to apply for the award, the Taco Bell Foundation aims at investing in the potential of America’s youth by providing resources and experiences that help them pursue their educational goals and career aspiration
The foundation offers scholarships to pursue post-high school or post-secondary educational programs including accredited two-and four-year colleges, universities, vocational-technical and trade schools.
Value of the Award
The Live Mas Scholarship will award $1,000,000 of which 10 Awards include $25000 each, 60 Awards of $10000 each, and 30 Awards of $5000 each.
Eligibility criteria for Taco Bell Foundation Scholarship
- The applicant should be a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
- Between 16 and 24 years of age, located in the United States or D.C. and on pending receipt of a high-school diploma or G.E.D equivalent.
- If an applicant is a minor, they need written consent from a parent or legal guardian to participate.
- They must be willing to work with the Taco Bell Foundation’s Scholarship Management Company throughout the award process.
Whereas the employees of Taco Bell Foundation, Inc., Taco Bell of America, LLC, Taco Bell Corp., and its parent, subsidiaries of its parent, franchisees, licensees, and the advertising and promotion agencies involved with this Program are not eligible to apply or receive a scholarship.
Applicants should be permanent citizens of America and Colombia.
Documents to be submitted
Applicants should create and submit a video of 2 minutes or less in length that tells the story of their life’s passion, it could be a short film, animation, or just a simple testimonial, where this is not about how well the candidate can make a film we just want the candidate to show foundation their talents and explain why they should be considered for a Live Mas Scholarship, the video should be formatted as an MP4, MPEG, MOV, AVI, or WMV.
Application procedure to apply for Taco Bell Scholarship 2022
Applicants who are willing to apply for Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship will have to identify the specific secondary education program, college or certificate or degree option you want to get into, or for which you need funds, and for applying for the live mas scholarship, the candidates must submit the online application form, through an email at info-at info-at info-at info-at info-at-livemasscholarship.com.
Taco Bell Scholarship Application deadline
March 18, 2021, is the deadline to submit an online application for Taco Bell Foundation Live Mas Scholarship, interested and eligible candidates can apply before the deadline, for further information please visit the official website at
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page