The Belt and Road Scholarship at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics 2022 Application Form Portal – Apply for SWUFE scholarship using the correct SWUFE address or scholarship application portal
This article will show you all you need to know about the SWUFE scholarships for international students.
The Belt and Road Scholarship at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics 2022 Rquirements.
After knowing some details about the SWUFE scholarship, let us also know who can apply for this China scholarship?
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this application, candidates must know that;
All Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a valid passport in accordance with the Nationality Law of The People’s Republic of China, and meet the requirements set by the Document No. 12 (2020) of the Ministry of Education of The PRC and other relevant regulations; be in good health and get good grades.
2. All applicants must abide by the laws and regulations of the Chinese government and local government as well as regulations of SWUFE.
(1) High school students (applying for bachelor’s degree program), undergraduates (applying for master’s degree program), or postgraduates (applying for a doctoral degree program) who will graduate in the current year must obtain a national recognized corresponding diploma before enrolling in the year of admission, otherwise, the admission qualification will be invalid.
(2) All applicants have had a nationally recognized high school diploma (applying for bachelor’s degree program), bachelor’s degree (applying for master’s degree program), or master’s degree (applying for a doctoral degree program).
4. Age limit
(2) Applying for master’s degree program: 18-35 years old
(3) Applying for doctoral degree program: 18-40 years old
(4) All applicants should meet the age limit by September 1st, 2022.
5. Requirements of language proficiency
(1) Chinese-taught program
A. All applicants whose native language is not Chinese are required to provide HSK Level 4 (applying for bachelor’s degree program) or HSK Level 5 (applying for master’s or doctoral degree program) with each subject scored over 60 points or pass the test organized by College of International Education, SWUFE;
B. All applicants whose native language is Chinese, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is Chinese, do not need to provide a language certificate.
A. All applicants whose native language is not English are required to provide a score report of an English language test (IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL 95 and above) or pass the test organized by College of International Education SWUFE?
B. All applicants whose native language is English, or can provide proof of studying in a 2-year or above degree program in which the teaching language is English, do not need to provide a language certificate.
6. All applicants are not offered any other Chinese scholarships for the program study at SWUFE.
7. All applicants shall apply for the scholarship at SWUFE directly and independently.
Hurry now and apply.
How to Apply for the The Belt and Road Scholarship at Southwestern University of Finance and Economics 2022
All interested applicants who are looking to enroll for this scholarship must follow through the below link please;
- Late or incomplete registration will not be accepted
Candidates will also be selected based on their essays’ overall strength and application materials compared to the entire pool of applications.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
we will not ask for money for any information we give.