The High Score IELTS Exam Program – How to get a high score; the high score IELTS exam program is an easy step in getting you the score that you always want to achieve in your IELTS test.
Want to get a high score in your IELTS exams and come out with the best IELTS result you can ever hope for, then you should get the complete course at the link below;
What is an IELTS Exam?
What Is The High Score IELTS Program?
The high score IELTS program Is a series of 5 videos and examination materials that wander you through a time quizzed formula for qualifying for your IELTS exam and achieving a minimum of 7.5 league score.
With the high score program, you will not be needing to disburse exorbitant expenses and a huge portion of your time to attend classes or employ a personal educator.
With This High Score IELTS Program;
- You get the opportunity to work in your tempo
- Enable you to study indoor without going anywhere
- You’ll have a chance to first-hand knowledge of how you can totally increase your score even if this is your first writing exam.
Every year, lots of individuals write an IELTS exam, and unluckily, the prevalence of them doesn’t even achieve 6.0 (of 9).
With this high score program right at your palm, you should be competent to score at least 7.5 in your IELTS test even if it’s just 1 or 2weeks to organize.
How Can I score a High IELTS Score?
By being prepared for the exam with the right materials and we have got you covered;
How Can I get the IELTS Course for High IELTS Results?
IELTS Exam Format:
The exam format is of two categories the IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training, they both module tests for skills and language speakers (English language).
Both modules consist of four parts: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking.
You can obtain a score from 1 to 9 in each aspect of the test (Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking). Your general league score is equal to the average of the scores of the four parts. You can obtain whole (e.g. 6.0, 7.0, 8.0) or a half (e.g., 6.5, 7.5, 8.5) bands in each part of the test.
IELTS Exam: Tips To Attain a High Score
Before the IELTS Listening Test:
- Heed to radio programmes, news, and lectures; watch films and online videos in English.
- Acquaint yourself with each listening test question type such as multiple-choice, matching, and labelling.
During the IELTS Listening test:
- Pay attention to the audio instructions before each section carefully. These instructions are not printed in the test booklet.
- Go over the instructions in the test booklet carefully for the number of words you need to write on the answer sheet. If you write more words than required, you will lose marks.
- Look over the questions before listening. 30 to 60 seconds are given for reading the quests and instructions.
- Feature the keywords in the question. However, listen to the synonyms and paraphrases query
- Picture the situation and try to predict the answer.
- Pay special scrutiny to negatives (not, never, none, no one, barely, hardly, scarcely, etc.)
- Review your answers during the 30-second pause time after each section.
- During the 10-minute time, try the answers from the test booklet onto the answer sheet.
- Be certain you have altered all answers onto the answer sheet. Do not leave empty spaces even if you don’t know the answer; make your best guess
- Make sure you have used valid grammatical form and the exact spelling of the word(s) in your answer.
GET THE FULL COURSE
Before the IELTS Reading test:
- Look over newspapers, magazines, journals, and books in English. While reading, underline or highlight less common words.
- Exercise guessing the definition of an unknown word from the context. If you still do not understand the meaning of the word, check it in a dictionary.
- Hold up with the news. The principles of the reading passages often search with recent experiences.
- Be common with each Academic or General Training reading test question than
- Exercise skimming within a time frame. You need to be able to read fast in order to be able to read all three passages and answer 40 questions in 60 minutes
- Practice reading skills such as skimming, scanning, and intensive reading.
During the IELTS Reading test:
- Examine the instructions carefully during the test as they may narrowly differ from the ones you got common with while practicing the test.
- Give prominence to key data and/or make notes in the reading passages in the test booklet.
- Halve your time wisely: if you spend more than a minute answering a question and still do not have an answer, leave it and continue to the next question. If you have some time left after you answer the rest of the questions, you may return to the question.
- Make sure you have transported all answers onto the answer blanket. Do not leave blank spaces even if you don’t know the answer; take your best guess.
3. Writing Test
Before the IELTS Writing test:
- If you intend to take the IELTS Academic module, look for example graph/chart/diagram descriptions (model Writing Task 1 answers) online and analyze them in terms of the union of ideas and terminology.
- If you intend to take the IELTS General Training module, look for model letters (model Writing Task 1 answers) online and analyze them in terms of the organization of ideas and vocabulary.
- Find model IELTS essays online and analyze them in terms of duty answer, essay structure, coherence, vocabulary, and sentence varied once.
During the IELTS Writing test:
- Analyze each task carefully and underline the key difference
- Do not use the task words in your writing; use your own words and sentence hierarchies.
If you plan to take the IELTS Academic Module:
- Make sure you comprehend the ‘essay question’. Are you asked to give an opinion, to distinguish or discrepancy, to discuss causes and/or effects, or to present solutions to problems?
- Try to impede your essay to 350 words. Your preference should be quality, not quantity.
- Keep track of time. Leave about 3 minutes for revising Writing Task 1 and at least 5 minutes for revising your essay.
If you plan to take the IELTS General Training Module:
- Do not begin composing your letter and your essay without aiming at them first.
- Compose at least 150 words but try to limit your writing to 200 words in Writing Task 1.
- Keep track of time. Leave about 3 minutes for revising Writing Task 1 and at least 5 minutes for revising Writing Task 2.
- Describe at least 250 words but try to limit your essay to 350 words in Writing Task 2.
Before the IELTS Speaking Test:
- Rehearsal speaking as much as possible
- A glance at books, watch movies and TV, listen to the radio, preferably in English. While reading, watching or listening, think about why you like or dislike it.
- Communicate in English with other students before entering the exam room. It will help you to shuffle to English more easily.
During the IELTS Speaking test:
- Maintain composure. If you are comfortable, you will be able to give a better performance.
- Say as much as you can when speaking; give extensive responses.
- Don’t guess about grammar or language. Focus on answering the queries to the best of your proficiency.
- Rectify yourself if you make a mistake.
- Ask the examiner to decipher or repeat the question if there is anything you do not comprehend.
- Pay vigilance to your body language; do not overuse motions.
- Restrain to the topic.
- As the exam is a formal circumstance, use indifferent or semi-formal language.
Is IELTS accepted in the USA?
How to Login IELTS Home
The IELTS Login portal is the official portal for IELTS registration and scheduling of activities as relates to the IELTS tests ad preparation. GOTO https://www.ielts.org/
Practice for any exam is a continual technique that expects moment and action. Each exercise test you do, every listening, reading, and writing activity you complete, and every speaking practice you undertake enhances your language skills and adds to your confidence during the exam.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
Was this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
Sharing is Caring, please share this post if you feel someone else needs to know about this information.
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page