Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now, so I advise you to start applying before the deadline.
This is a complete breakdown of how you can successfully apply for the Scholarship 2022.
This Undergraduate scholarship is open for all Nations to study in the field of courses offered at the University of Marquette University.
About Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University 2022
Marquette University is a Catholic, Jesuit university located near the heart of downtown Milwaukee, Wis., that offers a comprehensive range of majors in 11 nationally and internationally recognized colleges and schools.
- Host Nationality:US
- Institution:Marquette University
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
A student with foreign nationalities can take this Application.
Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University 2022 Requirement
Who Can Apply?
Interested candidate must know that;
- Marquette University is offering scholarships to transfer students.
- The candidates applying for Transfer Student Scholarships 2022 should be transfer students from two-year colleges.
- The applicants should have completed at least 24 credits.
- The candidates are expected to have a minimum of 3.2 GPA.
- The applicant should not be a Phi Theta Kappa member.
- The candidates applying for Transfer Student Scholarships 2022 should apply for admission to Marquette University.
- The applicants should apply for the scholarship after submitting the application for admission.
- The recipients of Transfer Student Scholarships 2022 get $2,000
Deadline for the Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University 2022
This scholarship deadline is not specified
How to Apply for Transfer Student Scholarships at Marquette University 2022
To be qualified and successful during admission you are advised to follow the instructions carefully
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Please leave a comment below!