Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships in USA for International Students – Are you dreaming of studying in the United States on a scholarship? Welcome, you are at the right place. Here are the best undergraduate scholarships for international students in USA.
About American Universities
As we all know American universities are more expensive as compared to other countries but the best thing is they are also offering fully-funded scholarships.
American universities are the world’s best in terms of the quality of education and research. The world’s top 4 universities are the American QS world university rankings 2021. Studying in the United States will give you many benefits as well as opportunities which you can’t find in other countries.
All top multinational companies like Google, Facebook, YouTube, etc are in America. You can get a job in these companies after completion of your degree. Thousands of previous international students already have jobs in these companies. Even the CEOs of Facebook, Google, and Microsoft were the students of American universities.
List of Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships in USA For International Students:
- Stanford University scholarship.
- Fullbright scholarship.
- Bill gates scholarships
- University of Arizona Scholarships.
- Clark university global scholars program.
- The University of Michigan.
- Boston University Scholarship.
- Unive4sity of Hawaii scholarships.
- Google scholarships
- Harvard university scholarship.
Best Undergraduate Scholarships in USA For International Students:
Is among one of the most prestigious universities in the world and it’s ranked #2 in the world by QS world university rankings 2021. University was established in 1885 and is located in the city of Palo Alto. Every year Stanford offers 1700 scholarships to undergraduate and graduate-level programs. You can apply without any language test.
Available course and programs:
- School of Engineering (all field)
- School of earth, energy, and environmental health
- School of law
- School of medicine
- School of Humanities and science
- Continuing studies
- Graduate school of education
- Graduate school of business
Undergraduate financial aid:
- Free tuition: for families earning less than $150,000
- Tuition, living and other expenses: for families earning less than $65,000
Graduate financial aid:
- Covers full tuition and associated fees
- Stipend for living and academic expenses
- Economy class ticket for one annual trip
2. Fulbright Scholarship.
Fullbright is among the world’s best and most prestigious scholarship programs in the world. It was established in 1946, by J. Williams Fullbright. Every year more than 8,000 are selected for this scholarship program. From start to now more than 370,000 scholarships are granted to the students. And offers scholarships to 160 countries around the world, all fields of study and academic courses are available except clinical medicine.
- A living stipend
- Health insurance
- Visa fees
- A computer and settling-in allowance
It is among the world’s best scholarship programs. It was started in 1991, the aim of this scholarship is to provide fully-funded scholarships to the USA. Every year more than 300 scholarship awards are awarded in the United States. The scholarship will cover all the expenses of the students. Scholarships are only for the undergraduate level program.
- Room rent
- Books expenses
- Transportation, and may include other personal costs.
4. University of Arizona Scholarships.
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona, and was established in 1885, a university offering undergraduate, master’s, and Ph.D. level degree programs scholarships.
US citizens and international students both are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The University of Arizona also offers international scholarships, financial aids, and loans.
Available field and majors:
- Bio and biomedical science
- Business and economics
- Agriculture science
- Animal and veterinary science
- Agriculture planning and development
- Arts and media
- Mathematics, statistics, and data science
- Culture and language
- Physical and space science
- Computer and information science
The global wildcat award which offers $4,000-$35,000 per academic year
For transfer students $5,000-$12,000 per academic year
5. Clark University Global Scholar Programs.
It is a famous private research university located in Worcester, Massachusetts Clark University offers the Clark global scholar programs. Clark University has more than 30 undergraduates, 12 interdisciplinary concentrations, 30+ advanced degrees, and professional certificate programs. All international students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Scholarship benefits and financial aids:
- Clark global scholar programs: $15,000 to $25,000 per year (four years)
- Need-based financial aid
The University is a public research university in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and was established in 1817. Michigan is among the top-ranked and oldest universities in the United States. University offering scholarships for the 100+ undergraduate and graduate programs. The university also offers merit scholarships.
Available fields of study:
- College of engineering & computer science
- College of arts, science, & letters
- College of business
- College of education, health & human services
- International undergraduate scholarship : $40,000
- Annual grant for international students: $10,000 up to four years.
- For graduate scholarship: graduate scholarships vary by course and department.
7. Boston University Scholarship.
It is private research in Boston, Massachusetts, and was established in 1839. University offering scholarships for the undergraduates and graduates level program, both international as well as citizens can apply. There are more than 300 programs for study at the university. The best thing about this university is that 96% of students found employment just after the six months of their graduate degree completion.
Field of study:
- College of engineering
- College of fine art
- College of art arts and science
- College of communication
- College of general studies
- Questrom school of business
- School of hospitality administration
- Boston university trustee scholarship
- BU presidential scholarship
8. University of Hawaii Scholarship.
The university is a public research university and among the best universities in America. Each year more than 300 scholarships are offered by the Asian Development Bank at Hawaii university. The scholarships are for the master’s and doctoral degree programs. ADB scholarship will cover all the expenses of the international students.
- Full tuition-free
- House rent
- A stipend for food and incidental expenses
- Thesis fund
- Subsidy toward health insurance coverage
Available field of study:
- Business Administration
- Master of law
- Public administration
- Urban and regional planning
- Pacific island studies
Google announced 100,000 scholarships for the applicants of all the nationals of the world. Due to Covid-19 millions of unemployment, that’s why this opportunity was launched.
The best thing about these scholarships is that you can get them by sitting at home, you can get online scholarship certifications. As we all know colleges or universities are expensive so it’s a better opportunity for these certifications online which are equal to the 4years degree program.
Google scholarship programs are:
- Data analytics
- Project Management
- User Experience (UX) design
- There is no previous experience required
- It takes just six months to complete
- Developed by Google.
10. Harvard University Scholarship.
Is a private research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and was founded in 1636. It was ranked #3 in the QS world ranking. Applicants from any qualification and all over the world can enroll in these programs. There are 100 online scholarship course opportunities.
- Computer science
- Data and science
- Art & Design
- Health & medicine
- Social science
Which University Gives the Most Scholarship to International Students in the USA?
Columbia University in New York, awarded the highest average amount of aid in 2019-2020, providing nearly 300 international students with an average of $71,069
How can I Get a Full-Time Scholarship to Study in the USA?
- Personal or family funds
- Private scholarships
- Government funding
- College scholarships or assistantships
Which Country Gives The Most Scholarships to International Students?
Germany, a particularly popular country for admission among students all over the world. No wonder in Germany almost all universities are free of charge and that’s the country’s largest scholarship fund DAAD, provides a scholarship to cover living expenses.
Is it Hard to Get Scholarships in the US?
The odds of winning a scholarship are 14.4% for white students compared with 11.2% for minority students. The odds of winning a scholarship are 11.4% for black or African-American students, 9.1% for Hispanic or Latino students, and 10.5% for Asian students.
What is The Highest Paying Scholarship?
The coca-cola scholars program scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to graduating high school seniors.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
- MIT Scholarships for International Students
- USC Merit Scholarships | University of Southern California Scholarships
- The 9 Best Portfolio Analysis Tools
- 10 Best Book Writing Software For Authors
- Top 10 Undergraduate Scholarships For International Students in UK
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page.