University of Central Florida Scholarships – The University of Central Florida Scholarships is countless for public and private college students. Moreover, Scholarships are awarded for a variety of reasons which are;
- Academic achievement
- Financial need
- Campus and community involvement
- Leadership experience
Also, many colleges and departments offer scholarships to students that are specific to an area of specialization.
About University of Centra Florida Scholarships
The University of Central Florida offers merit-based awards for incoming freshmen and transfer students. However, all first-year students are automatically considered for a merit-based scholarship. Also, there is a scholarship application process for transfer students. Scholarships are offered to students who meet academic performance criteria.
List of University of Central Florida Scholarships
1. Florida Bright Futures Scholarships
The Florida Bright Futures Scholarship is a merit award based on high school academic achievement. Also, one of the University of Central Florida Scholarships. Moreso, students may receive either the Florida Academic Scholars Award or Florida Medallion Scholars Award at the University of Central Florida.
Bright Futures Eligibility and Requirements
Students are not required to submit a FAFSA in order to receive both initial and renewal Bright Futures eligibility. However, Students are encouraged to submit the FAFSA to learn of potential eligibility for additional state and federal aid. The general requirements are;
- Be a Florida state resident and a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Complete the Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) by 8/31 the year of your high school graduation
- Earn a standard Florida high school diploma or its equivalent from a Florida public high school or a registered Florida Department of Education private school
- Not have been convicted of (or pleaded no contest to) a felony charge
- Be accepted by and enroll in a degree or certificate program at an eligible Florida public or independent postsecondary institution
- Be enrolled for at least six (non-remedial) credit hours per term
Furthermore, students must apply for the scholarship by submitting the Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA) no later than August 31 after high school graduation.
To apply for this Scholarship, click here.
2. Pegasus Scholarship
Pegasus Scholarships are awarded to entering students by Undergraduate Admissions to recognize outstanding academic performance. It is also one of the University of Central Florida Scholarship.
However, there is no separate application for this scholarship program. More so, students who apply for admission to the University of Central Florida for summer or fall terms are automatically considered.
Scholarship Requirement/ Eligibility
Amazingly, this scholarship is awarded to exceptional high school students who are accepted for a summer or fall semester by Undergraduate Admission.
Click here to apply
3. Private Scholarship
Students who are anticipating funds from an entity outside of the University of Central Florida; should report the funds via the Self Report Private Scholarships on your UCF.
However, this report acts as a placeholder and allows financial aid to make any necessary adjustments prior to disbursing aid. Also, If students do not report the funds they risk required adjustments to their financial aid potentially causing reductions of disbursed aid.
Once a student receives an Award Letter from a non-UCF entity they should utilize the Self Report Private tool. Moreover, when the scholarship check arrives it will then need to be submitted to the financial aid office for processing and disbursement.
- Online Degree Programs in Legal Studies | Tips For Newbie Businessmen, Students, And Workers
- Best Online Degree Program For Single Moms | Best Online Degrees For Mums
- Great Free Online Courses For Business Executive Assistants
- 5 Easiest Ways to Get a Permanent Residence in Canada
- Top 5 Cheapest Cities in Canada for International Students | See Here
- 10 Key Benefits Of Studying Abroad
- List of Tuition-Free Universities in Europe for International Students
Scholarshipmuse is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. For complete and updated information, please always refer to the official website of the host/official page