World Bank Group African Education Fellowship Program 2022 Application Form Portal – Apply for this World Bank Scholarship using the correct World Bank address or scholarship application portal.
This article will show you all you need to know about the World Bank scholarships for international students.
World Bank Group African Education Fellowship Program Rquirements 2022
After knowing some details about this World Bank scholarship, let us also know who can apply for this scholarship?
Who can apply?
To be eligible for this application, candidates must;
- Be a Sub-Saharan Africa national
- Be a master’s degree holder with three to four years of relevant experience; recent Ph.D. graduate (within three years of completion) or be enrolled in the last year of the Ph.D. program
o Education specialization: Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Secondary Education (general and TVET), Tertiary education, Education Technology, Education Management, Curriculum, and Instructional Design, Evaluation, Education Economics, etc.
o Other related fields: Economics, Public Policy, other Human Development or Social sector, STEM and other related areas, etc.
- Have an excellent command of English, both written and verbal. Fluency in other languages such as French or Portuguese is highly desirable
- Possess strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Be under the age of 32 by the closing of the application period
- Young African women who are eligible are encouraged to apply, especially those interested in Education Technology.
Hurry now and apply.
How to Apply for The World Bank Group African Education Fellowship Program 2022.
All interested applicants who are looking to enroll for this scholarship must follow through the below link please;
For more information visite World Bank website.
- Late or incomplete registration will not be accepted
Candidates will also be selected based on their essays’ overall strength and application materials compared to the entire pool of applications.
What this post helpful?
Be sure to leave a comment below.
we will not ask for money for any information we give.