WUE College List 2022 – have you been seriously contemplating the kind of college to attend at a low cost? Then your best catch is the WUE College which provides the best tuition fees to students. In this post, I will provide you with the best WUE college list.
What Is The WUE College?
The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is a consensus among WICHE’s 16 member states and countries, through which 160+ partaking in public colleges and universities contribute sheer nonresident schooling savings for Western students.
Through WUE, able students can select from hundreds of undergraduate programs outside their home state and spend no additional than 150 percent of that institution’s resident tuition rate.
Since entire nonresident college tuition rates may surpass 300 percent of resident rates, WUE boosts accessible higher-education options for students and minimizes the mean consequences of student loan debt.
List Of WUE Colleges 2022
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology
- The University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
- Eastern Washington University
- Weber State University
- Colorado State University, Pueblo
- Black Hills State University
- Minot State University
- University of Colorado Denver
- University of Hawaii Maui College
- Boise State University
- Lewis-Clark State College
- Montana State University, Bozeman
- University of Alaska Anchorage
- University of Wyoming
- Oregon Institute of Technology
- Northern Arizona University
Eligibility Requirements for WUE College List
- Achieved or attained 15 (year-long) college preparatory courses with a grade of C- or better.
- Minimum 3.13 cumulative GPA.
- Have or will have finished from high school by the end of the spring term coming before fall signup at CSUCI.
What States Does Apply To?
WUE contributing states include; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
Is Wue For Freshman Only?
The WUE program is planned for first-degree undergraduates. Nonetheless, an enrolling school may contemplate granting WUE to a student seeking a second undergraduate degree. Contact your chosen school to find out.
How Much Is WUE Tuition?
A helpful illustration: If Best Western University’s resident tuition is $10,000 for the academic year, then your WUE rate would be $15,000 ($10,000 x 1.5). If their nonresident tuition is $25,000, then you’d save $10,000 ($25,000 – $15,000).
What Is The WUE Scholarship?
WUE Scholarship. The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is a program for undergraduate students that permits non-resident students to reimburse 150% of resident tuition.
Which Schools Are In The WUE Programs?
Note: The list of WUE participants does NOT include many of the best-known universities; those that most students are interested to attend. Here are some schools which do NOT take part in WUE:
- University of Washington, Seattle
- University of Oregon
- Oregon State University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo
- All of the University of California campuses, except UC Merced
Being admitted to a better school or college is a priority, and if you find this post helpful do leave a comment and questions.
- Ursinus College International Students
- King’s College London Joint Ph.D. Scholarships
- Fully-Funded Smart Cities And AI Scholarships